Retail Carton for each fuel tank separate.
Each 12L fuel tank: 450 x 310 x 275mm
Each 24L fuel tank: 275 x 340 x 530mm
2. Packing option:
One big Woven bag for 12L fuel tank:8pcs.
One big Woven bag for 24L fuel tank: 4pcs.
12L fuel tank and fuel hose for all brands 4HP,5HP,6HP range outboard motors with fuel joint for separately extra fuel tank.
24L fuel tank and hose for All brands 8HP,9.8HP,9.9HP,15HP,20HP,25HP,30HP,40HP,60HP range outboard motors.
Fuel tank and fuel hose Components
1. Fuel tank Assy
2. Fuel cap Assy
3. Fuel filter cap Assy(with Air vent screw, *)
5. Fuel gauge with fuel joint Assy (*)
6. WASHER 5
7. Bolt M5x20
8. Fuel hose Assy
9. Fuel tank body (12L or 24L fuel tank body different,See photos in real)
5. Fuel joint
This joint is used to connect the fuel hose.
5. Fuel gauge
This gauge shows the approximate amount of fuel remaining in the fuel tank.
2. Fuel tank cap
This cap seals the fuel tank. To loosen the cap, press and hold the pressure relief tab and turn the cap counterclockwise.
2. Air vent screw
This screw is on the fuel tank cap. When turning the air vent screw counterclockwise, it is loosened and the pressure in the fuel tank is released to a certain pressure. Air is allowed to enter the fuel tank while operating the engine.
12L fuel tank photo:
24L fuel tank photo:
Fuel hose photos
We offer two packing option:
1. Retail carton: Each fuel tank and fuel hose as one package packed into one retail carton.
2. Woven bag: One woven bag with 8pcs 12L fuel tank. One woven bag with 4pcs 24L fuel tank. Fuel hose packing separately carton.